- Title SEOBO EDITION 99 + NFT Guarantee Global
- Components Edition artwork, Warranty, NFT guarantee and QR code sticker, Paper of introduction to the artwork, Free streaming coupon, Sample paper
- Edition No. Edition No. 1~99 (We will send it randomly)
- Edition Size full 1027(h) x 1950(w) mm / half 695(h) x 1300(h) mm
- Paper Fresco Giclee
- Ecriture No. Ecriture 910720
- Date 1991
The artworks from the late 1980s to early 1990s, a critical turning point in the artist’s career, are often referred to as zigzag Ecriture. The artist started using hanji, Korean traditional paper, more actively for his paintings after thorough experiments of the material. He begins with attaching patches made up of small pieces of layered hanji onto the canvas and keeps drawing lines with a pencil while the surface of the canvas is still wet. The interaction between hanji and the pencil leaves marks or traces of the journey on the canvas made by the pencil. During this process, hanji gets manipulated or torn by the movement of the pencil. The small pieces of hanji permeate into the canvas in all directions in the form of irregular pattern or regular pattern with rhythm. In the 1990s, the artist began to use a variety of different colours such as purple, yellow and red. “There are flowers with undefinable colours that are neither purple nor pink. I buy those flowers whenever I come across them at flower shops. In this work, I expressed the feelings I felt while admiring the small flower pot on the table,” the artist said about the colours of this work.
- 1 Edition artwork
- 2 Paper of introduction to Streaming
- 3 Paper of introduction to the artwork
- 4 Warranty
- 5 Paper Sample
- 6 QR code sticker
full 1027(h) x 1950(w) mm / half 695(h) x 1300(h) mm
The Warranty is supervised by artist Park, Seo-bo, and the edition of Ecriture 910720 is also confirmed by him.
NFT guarantee and QR code
The NFT guarantee guarantees the uniqueness and originality of the original author’s autograph. You can own the intangible rights for this Edition for the rest of your life. The NFT guarantee guarantees original verification and transparency of transactions by storing the history of transfer of ownership on the blockchain. Even if the artwork is damaged, the current owner may request a re-production of the Edition at the cost on the condition when the damaged original Edition is returned. However, requests for re-production of lost works are not possible under any circumstances.
How to register for your NFT guarantee
- 1. Scan Code
- 2. Input Information
- 3. Complete
- 1 Very economical.
- 2 There is no risk of accidents such as contamination, damage, disposal, or loss.
- 3 Reproduction and forgery/modulation are not possible, so the role of work guarantee can be strengthened.
- 4 It can be transferred to another buyer when selling the work.
- 5 Permanent storage of ownership history ensures transaction transparency.
Free streaming coupon
We give the streaming benefit to customers who have purchased the edition to digitally see Park Seo-Bo’s artworks. You can enjoy Park Seo-Bo’s artworks along with classical music. In addition, If you have a smart TV you can see his artworks as UHD-level high-resolution. For more detailed information, please contact email@example.com.
PLACING YOUR EDITION IN THE FRAME
The advice from the artist on how to frame the edition is as follows.
- 1. Lift the edition artwork 20-30mm from the bottom of the frame.
- 2. Leave a margin of 50-70mm between the frame and the edition artwork inside. So it can create a natural sense of space to make your edition stand out more.
TYPE OF THE PAPER : Fresco Giclee
Fresco Giclee is a printing-only paper that applies the fresco mural technique of the Renaissance era using plaster. It has excellent color retention. Consequently, it shows vividness as if you were looking at the original painting without glass.
- Do not fold the paper to prevent the plaster from cracking, which can cause irreversible damage and produce powdery particles. Give it a test using the enclosed sample paper.
- Notice of the government tax
Tariffs may occur if the total purchase amount exceeds $200
(U.S. Standard List Customs Clearance Products) / $150 (U.S. General Customs Products and Outside the U.S.).
- After receiving the product, the buyer should file a tax return yourself.