This translation is for informational purposes only. If there is a difference between the Korean version and this translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Patron Service Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions provideimage and sound source streaming services provided byNodamen Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to asthe “Company”)(SmartTV, Web, Mobile Web· the rights, obligationsand responsibilities of the”Company”and the”Member”in connection with the use of the patronservice (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), includingthe App Services,etc.
※ “We will also accept these Terms and Conditions for e-commerce using PC communication, wireless, etc., unless it is contrary to their nature. 」
Article 2 (Definition)
1. The terms used in these Terms are defined as follows:
- “User”means”member”using the “Service”.
- “Member”means aperson who agrees to these Terms and creates an account with the “Service”and who can continue to use the services provided by the”Service”.
- “Content”means material or information expressedin codes, texts, voices, sounds, images or images providedin the “Service”as referred to inArticle2, Paragraph 1,Paragraph 1of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and InformationProtection.
2. Except as set forth in this Section, the definitions used in these Terms shall begoverned by the relevant laws and separateoperating policies pursuant to Article4,otherwise subject to generalcustoms.
Article 3 (Postingand Revision of Terms)
1. The”Company”shall postthe contents of these Termsand Conditions, nameof the representative, telephonenumber, fax number, business registrationnumber, telecommunications sales report number,customercenter, etc. on the initial screenofthe”Service”so that the “user”can easily know.
2. The”Company”may amend these Terms and Conditionsto the extent that it does not violate applicablelaws, such as the Consumer Protection Act ine-commerce,the Regulation of Terms andConditions, and the Act on Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and Information Protection.
4. “TheCompany”shall be deemed to have agreed tothe revised terms ifthe “User”does not express express his/her intention to refuse, even though the Companyhas clearly notified or notified the “User”that he/she will bedeemed to have agreedif he or shedoes not express his/her intention to express his/her intention within a certain period oftime.
5. Iftheuserdoes not agree to the application of the revised terms, the “Company”may notapply the contents of the revised termsandconditions, in which case the “user”may terminatethe use contract. However, if there are special circumstances in which the existing terms and conditions cannot be applied, the “Company”may terminatethe use contract.
Article 4 (Rulesother than terms)
1. The “Company” may have a separate operating policy forthe maintenance of the”Service” and the protection ofthe “User”,and the “User”must confirm and comply withthe operating policy set by the “Company”.
2. Matters or interpretations not stipulated in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by regulations and related laws, such as operational policies.
Article 5 (Establishmentof Use Agreement)
1. The use contract for the “Service”shall be established after the”Member”agrees to these Terms and Conditions, applies for use, and the “Company” accepts it.
2. In principle, the”Company”accepts the application for use of this Article. However,the”Company”may not approve or reserve approval if any of thefollowing subparagraphs apply:
- The applicant has previously lost his/her membership or terminated the use contract due to violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- If you are not real or have used someone else’s name
- If you provide false information, or if you do not provide the contents presented by the”Company”,or if you have an ogi, etc.
- A minor under the age of 14applies without the consent of a legal representative or is applied for under the name of a business or legal entity.
- When a member who has been terminated from use arbitrarily terminates the use contract and reapplys during the suspension period.
- If the approval is not possible due to reasons attributable to the applicant or other violations of all matters set forth by the Company
- Otherwise, if you are found to be in violation of these Terms or illegal or unfair application for registration
- If it is deemed that registering as another member issignificantly impaired by the technology of the “Service”.
Article 6 (Restrictions and Suspensions of UseContracts)
1. The “User”may request withdrawal at any time from the “Service”,and the”Service”will immediately process the withdrawal of membership.
2. If the”User”fallsunder any of the following reasons,the”Service”may restrict and suspendthe use contract.
- If you register false information when applying to sign up
- Threatening the e-commerce order, such as interfering with other users’ use of the “Service” or stealing the information;
- When using the”Service”to prohibit laws orthese Terms and Conditions or act contrary to public morals
3. “Service”limits membership· If the same act is repeated more than once after suspension,or the reason is notcorrected within 30days, the”Service”may lose its membership.
4. If the”Service”loses its membership, the membership registration is expunged. In this case, the member is notified and given the opportunity to make a call with a minimum of 30days prior to the expungement of membershipregistration.
Article 7 (Installationof Programs and Data Collection)
1. The “Company”may direct the”User”to install and update the applicationor a separate programif necessary inproviding the “Service”,and the Member may refuse to install and update it if he or she does not wishto. However,if the”user”refusesto install and update the application and a separateprogram, the use of the service may be restricted.
2. The “Company”may collect and use data from the “User”service terminal.
3. The”Company”uses the data inParagraph2solely for thepurpose of improving the Service or providing services or technologies appropriate to the user’s environment and not for any other purpose.
Article 8 (TechnicalRequirements for Using theService)
1. The “Company”supplysthe “Service”and the following specifications must be metbefore normal service use is available, and even if the member does not meet the required specifications below and the use of the Service is restricted, the “User”cannot object to the Company for this reason.
< required to use > service
- Smart TVs: Only works with Samsung’s smartTVsthat can downloadapplications.
- Computer(PC): The service operates on OS such as Windows, macOS, and Linux, which are available for webbrowsers listed below.
* Supported web browsers:Chrome, Oracle, Firefox (worksbest with the latest full version of thebrowser)
- Mobileterminals(smartphones, tablet PCs): The service works best with the mostup-to-date full-version OS,with the minimum supported OS version information as follows:
* Android: 4.1 version or later
* Android TV: Version 5.0 or later(supportmay be excluded for some devices depending on manufacturer’s circumstances)
* iOS: Service is not yet available for future use.
2. The quality of artwork content in”content”provided by the “Service” is affected by a variety of factors, such as the device used by the member, the speed ofinternet access, and internet bandwidth, so not all content is always available in HD, Full HD, Ultra HD, HDR, etc.
Article 9 (Provisionof Services, etc.)
1. The details ofthe “service” are detailed through eachservice page.
2. Matters not across these Terms and Conditions relating tothe”Service”will be detailed in each customercenter, FAQ, etc.
3. Before entering into a “Service” use agreement, theusershall be familiar with the instructions provided by the “Company”through these Terms and Conditions, customer center,FAQ, etc., so that they can trade without error.
4. If the “Member”connects tothe “Service”through a wireless network on a PC with a built-in/wireless modem, or usesthe “Service” through the “Service”applicationmounted on the device where the wireless network isconnected,a separate data call fee will be incurred by the communication plan concluded between the carrier to which the “Member”and “Member”are subscribed. . In this case, the “Company”shall not be liable for any data callcharges,as the data call charges incurred in this case will becharged/charged/storedin accordance with the communicationchargesbetween the”Member”and thecarrier.
5. All or partofthe “Service”may change at the request of the”Company”and “Service”content between individuals, entities, corporations(hereinafterreferred to as “rightsrs,etc”) who hold rights tothe Content,”Rightsrs,etc.”.
6. The “Company”may change the type of device that supports the”Service”and the numberofavailabledevicesat the request of the”Rightse” or so on.
7. Some of the “Services” may be restricted to use only in The Republic of Korea at the request of “Rightsrs,etc.”
Article 8 (Privacy)
1. “Service”may collect minimal personal information to the extent necessary to provide the service when collecting personal information of users.
2. “Service”collects user’s personal information· When you use it, you will be notified and consented to thepurpose.
3. The”Service”cannot use the collected personal information for purposes other thanthe purpose, and if a new purpose of useoccurs or if it isprovided to athird party, In the delivery phase, the user is notified and consented to the purpose. However,exceptions shall be made if there are otherwise stipulated laws and regulations.
4. “Service”If you need to obtain the user’s consent underparagraph3ofthisArticle, you must specify or notify the person concerned with the purpose of collection and use of thepersonal information (affiliation,name and telephone number, other contactinformation), the purpose of collection and use of theinformation,and the provision of information about thethird party(provided, the purpose of providingit, and the contents of the information to be provided) in advance, and the matters stipulated inArticle 22of article2of the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc. to be.
5. The “User”mayat any time request to view and correcterrors in his/her personal information that the “Service”has, and the”Service”shall beobliged to take necessary measures without delay.” If the user”requests correction of the error, the”Service”will not use the personal information until the erroris corrected.
6. The”Service”shall limit the processing of the user’s personal information to a minimum in order to protect personal information, and shall be liable for all damages caused bytheloss, theft, leakage, provision of consentless third parties, and alteration of the personal information of the “User”.
7. “Service” or any third party who has received personal information from itwill destroy the personalinformation without delay if it achieves the purpose of collecting or providing it.
8. “Service”collects personal information· Use· Do not set the consent box for the offer to be preselected. In addition, the collection of personal information· Use· Specifically specify the services restricted by the user’s consentto theprovision, and collect personal information that is not required . Use· We do not restrict or refuse the provision of services such as membership due to the user’s refusal to consent to theprovision.
Article 9 (Obligations of theCompany)
The “Companyiscommittedto providingthe “Service”continuously and reliably as stipulated in these Termsand Conditions. However, the “Company”may unavoidablydiscontinue allor part of the”Service”if there are unavoidable reasons such as maintenance, replacement or failureof information and communication facilities suchas computers andservers,and if thereis a significant need to operate or improve the”Service”,it may change or terminateall orpart ofthe “Service”. In this case, if the”company”is a foreseeable reason, we will guide you for a considerable periodof time, andif there is an unforeseenreason, we will explain and guide you without delay.
Article 10 (User’sObligations)
1. The”User”may not engagein anycommercial acts using the “Service”.
2. The “User”shall use the artwork content and music content acquired during the use of the “Service” within the scope of private use and may not be used in businesshalls, stores, etc. for commercial purposes. In addition, art acquired duringthe process of using the “service” such as photographing or capturing art works or recording music impressionservices · You must not illegally disseminateor share musiccontent, and you are responsible for any problems arising out of the violation.
3. Content provided bythe “Service”that corresponds to juvenile harmful media is onlyavailableto”users”who are 19years of age or older(including those who are 19years old and have received age and identity verification in accordance with applicable laws.
4. The”User”shall comply with the matters stipulated in the relevant laws andregulations.
Article 11 (Liability and Damages)
1. In the event of damages to the “User”as a result of the “Company” attributable to the provision of the “Service”,the”Company”shall indemnify theuser for the damage caused to the user.
2. If the”User”violates the obligations of these Termsand Conditions, orcauses damages to the “Company” in connection with the use of the “Service”,the Companyshall indemnify theCompanyfor thedamages.
Article 12 (Immunity)
1. The”Company”shall not be liable forany damages caused tothe “User”due to any of thefollowing reasons:
- Unable to provide “Service”due to natural disasters or equivalent force majeure
- If the”user”neglects the management of his/her ID or password, etc.
- If the service is not available due to a fault on thepublic communication line rather than in the management area of the “Company”.
- If there are no otherreasons attributable to the “Company”such as communication service failures
2. The “Company”shall not be obligated to intervene indisputes arising out of or in connectionwith the”Service”between the”User” or between the “User”and thethirdparty, and shall not beliable for damages arising from it unless there is any reason attributable to the”Company”.
Article 13 (Terminationof Use Contract)
1. The “User”mayterminate the use of the “Service”at any time, terminate the use contract under these Terms, and terminatethe Use Agreement if the “User”violates the relevant laws or complies with the contents of these Terms.
- Announcement Date:September 01, 2020
- Effective date:September 01, 2020